Job Coaches F/T & P/T, $15.00/hour, flexible hours, excellent benefits
Instructors F/T, $15.00/hour and excellent benefits, M-F
On-Call, $11.00/hour, 8a.m. – 2p.m., flexible hours, no weekends.
Napa Valley Support Services (NVSS) is currently hiring people to work with adults with disabilities. The NVSS Mission: To provide person centered opportunities through employment, education, self-discovery and community involvement for individuals with disabilities.
Do you VALUE?
- Being able to contribute to community
- Being respected
- Developing potential of yourself
- Hope and optimism
Do you have these CHARACTERISTICS?
- Easy going and patient
- Flexible, do well with change
- Good customer service
- Lifelong learner
- Positivity and enthusiasm
- Problem solver
Do you have SHARED INTERESTS?
- Creative endeavors
- Exploring the community
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Movie Making or Music
- Story telling & reminiscing
- The Arts
- And Many More!
SKILLS you agree to learn and practice:
- Ask for help when you are challenged
- Be a person centered thinker and listener
- Be an advocate
- Become part of team of 125 people
- Communication skills
- Directing activities
- Documentation skills
- How to support individuals achieve their ultimate life goal for a work life balance (life work friendship)
- Share your gifts
- Teaching classes
- Willing to try new things
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Have a vehicle and vehicle insurance
- NO Misdemeanor, Felony or DUI
- Able assist individuals with personal and self-care needs
- Pass a pre-employment drug & TB test and physical
Full Time Employee Benefits include:
- No nights or weekends!
- 96 hours (12 days) Paid Time Off during the first year, increases to 16 days year 2
- 12 paid holidays
- 3 sick days
- $400 monthly allowance toward Health Insurance Premiums
- $5,000 life insurance
- 5% 401(k) contribution after the first year – even if you don’t contribute
- And MORE!