Napa Valley Support Services supports quality of life for individuals with disabilities through a person-centered approach to self-discovery, community-engagement, employment, and education.
- We believe ….
- All individuals have something to offer
- Everyone’s time and input are valuable
- We believe in….
- A collaborative approach to solutions
- Innovation and creativity
- Continuous quality improvement
- Respecting different communication styles
- Prioritizing understanding before action
Individuals with disabilities are valued and feel valued by society.